|"Playing Popular Music With Ease" has really helped me understand my chords and -- equally important -- to be able to use them to enhance my playing.
Helen Barry (San Diego, CA)
From: Betty Wagner, Music Teacher
I am totally amazed when I find so many people who are keen to play popular songs on their piano or keyboard... but then most of them soon give up!
Most of these people can already read the melody on the treble staff, or perhaps they can play the melody by ear... but when they try to play popular music at a more advanced level and with their own special style, they begin to feel so disappointed and frustrated...
- They do not know how to add a nice accompaniment
- They have trouble reading notes on the bass staff
- They simply do not have enough time to learn how
Popular music has always excited people who want to express themselves, to have fun with their friends, to entertain at parties, or to impress other people.
They dream of playing the latest and greatest hits, the "golden oldies" and classic hits of pop and rock, country and western, jazz, gospel... or perhaps the great hymns, traditional folk songs, children's songs, you name it!
But for most people, music is a pastime, not a profession. With the hectic pace of life today, there just isn't time for hours of music practice.
Learning to play popular piano music with a full accompaniment written on the bass staff takes years of practice. But -- fortunately -- there is an easy way to enjoy playing popular music on your keyboard or piano, even if you are not great at sight reading the bass staff!
Introducing... "Playing Popular Music With Ease"
My name is Betty Wagner. I have been a music teacher for more than 30 years, teaching both classical and popular styles of piano. I have always tried to encourage my students to develop their own special styles of playing, but when it came to popular piano, I have seen so many students struggling to get beyond the basics.
There have always been two main obstacles that have been bothering my students:
ONE: There are loads of books of popular music on the market and heaps of sheet music on sale that have full accompaniments written on the bass staff. These beautiful chords and embellishments make nice pieces of popular music into a sensational and memorable playing and listening experience.
But these scores are too difficult for my students to play!
TWO: Most of the other simpler books of popular music on the market have been written for the guitar -- they have accompaniments written with guitar tabs that only guitar players can read.
Many of these books also have letters and symbols representing the guitar chords written above the treble line. These are fine if you are a guitar player but if you are studying piano or electric keyboard, how do you use them?
Based on my successes in popular piano teaching, I have found a fantastic technique that overcomes these problems. There was nothing else on the market like this for piano and keyboard students, so I thought I would write an ebook explaining this simple technique.
I have invested the time and done the testing with my students, so that YOU TOO can quickly learn to PLAY POPULAR SONGS AND THE MUSIC OF YOUR FAVORITE ARTISTS with flair!
Playing Popular Music With Ease
(this ebook will open up a whole new world of popular music for you!)
Here's how this ebook will help you play popular music:
If you can read a song's melody written on the treble staff, you will quickly learn how to translate the guitar chords shown in popular music books into attractive piano accompaniments.
If you can play melodies of your favorite popular music songs by ear on the piano or keyboard, you will learn how to accompany yourself using just the chords shown in popular music song books.
Whatever the case, you will learn simple techniques that will allow you, progressively, to master and embellish chords and play your favorite popular songs in your own unique style with ease!
CLICK HERE TO TRY IT TODAY 100% RISK-FREE
10 Reasons Why You Should Try Today!
- Easy-to-Learn Accompaniments - Start by learning to play very simple single note accompaniments and progress at your own pace through a series of graded levels right up to advanced accompaniments.
- Notes Are Clearly Labelled in Every Example - Read every music example easily with the help of note names written beside the notes on the bass or treble staff.
- All the Chords - With this comprehensive ebook, learn how to play all the common types of chords you will find in popular music books: * Major Chords * Minor Chords * Seventh and Minor Seventh Chords * Sixth and Minor Sixth Chords * Diminished and Diminished Seventh Chords * Augmented Chords * Suspended Chords * Add Chords * Higher Order Chords; and * Slash Chords.
- The Ultimate Chord Comparison Chart - See how all the chords relate to each other with our comprehensive comparison chart of all the chords.
|A great ebook... I buy a lot of sheet music for songs I hear on the radio and like but I always had trouble playing them. Now I can play them "with ease"! It's great! I went through boxes in my basement to find all the sheet music I've bought over the years. Now I can actually put it to use!
Jessica Meyer (Lime Springs, IA)
- Adjust Your Chords for Easier Playing - Discover how to select chord variations that will make your playing so much easier.
- Enhance Your Bass Accompaniment - Explore four attractive chord embellishment techniques to add flair to your popular music accompaniments.
- Enrich Your Melody - Try three important techniques for beautifying your melody and giving it a full rich sound.
|Great fun, easy to comprehend, and ideal for the independent student.
Richard Williams (Bronte, NSW, Australia)
- Play Music Clips so You Can HEAR the Chords and Embellishments - Play embedded music clips that give clear illustrations for every chord type and embellishment technique.
- Advanced Chord Structure Tips - Leap forward in your understanding of advanced chords with our unique advanced chord tips.
- And Best of All, Learn Easily - Understand each step easily with the help of simplified instructions in plain English and with clear examples - designed to accelerate your progress!
Click Here To Order Today
|Many thanks for "Playing Popular Music With Ease". Although I have played the piano for many years, I now feel more confident in adding my own accompaniment to any songs with only the treble clef and guitar chords written and I also now have a greater understanding of guitar chords themselves.
Ann Stevens (Devon, England)
|This ebook is great -- and perfect for where my wife is in her development. She grew up with classical piano for eight years, but was never taught how to effectively play chords. She greatly desires to play more free flowing chord-based worship music, and this is the perfect book to accelerate her in that direction.
Curtis Abbott (Springfield, MO)
|Thank you for "Playing Popular Music With Ease". Your ebooks are really wonderful for beginners, young and old, fun and easy for the little ones, and terribly encouraging for the old ones as well.
Jennifer Simons (Kranenburg, Germany)
|Very easy to use!
Lynn Lotter (Birdsboro, PA)
I know you may have a few questions, so
I thought I would answer them here!
What makes Playing Popular Music With Ease different from other guides to playing piano chords on the market?
Answer: Other piano chord guide books expect you to memorize huge numbers of chords or else construct chords by painfully counting out an endless series of half tones (or semitones). Some guide books even teach their techniques by asking you to play row upon row of little black notes written on the bass and treble staves. It would be easier to sight read and play the bass accompaniments themselves directly from the scores!
Playing Popular Music With Ease gives you a simple method of constructing any chord in any key. There is no need to count out masses of semitones, and the note names are written out for every example -- in case you are not great at sight reading.
Do I understand Playing Popular Music Notes With Ease will really make playing popular music easier?
Answer: Yes! My ebook guides you every step of the way, and walks you through each popular music skill in clear, easy, fun steps. It is full of illustrations and embedded sound clips to help you learn even faster.
Have other students used this course successfully?
Answer: I knew you were going to ask this question and the answer is YES! I am a trained piano and music teacher, and I have used my special technique successfully over many years with students as young as 10 years old!
Many of my students were just like you: ordinary people who wanted to go to the next level with their popular music playing. I taught them the simple skills needed to get there.
Is this ebook a file that I download or does it come on a CD?
Answer: The ebook comes as a file in the PDF format which can be read on almost every computer in the world.
You download Playing Popular Music
Ease to your desktop and use it anytime you want to. This makes it very easy to access the learning tips and ideas when you need them.
100% No-Questions-Asked Money Back
If you are
with this ebook for any reason, your money will be
refunded. To get a refund, just send an email within 8
with the email address you used when you purchased the
and your money will be refunded. You can keep the
articles even if you request a refund -- just for
time to look over Playing Popular Music With
Click Here To Order Now
OK, Betty, the ebook sounds great, but how much do I have to invest?
This comprehensive ebook would be great value at $29.97, but to get this fantastic technique into students' hands, I am willing to offer it right now for just $14.97.
And that's not all...
Order by midnight tonight and get more than $21 worth of FREE Bonus Gifts!
As a special introductory offer, if you order by midnight tonight, you will also receive an extra three valuable bonuses worth $21.91. A total of $51.88 value for JUST $US14.97!
Free Bonus Gift #1 ($8.97 Value)
"RHYTHM IN MUSIC" ARTICLE
This bonus takes you on a guided tour through notes, rests, and time signatures.
- a quick look at how today's note shapes were developed
- a simple comparison chart of notes and rests
- instructions on how to count music
- counting guides for five commonly used time signatures with entertaining and informative music clip examples
- a simple chart summarizing 18 important time signatures in Simple and Compound Time
- an explanation of asymmetric time signatures.
Free Bonus Gift #2 ($5.97 Value)
HOW TO USE THE PEDAL IN PIANO PLAYING article
Learn how to greatly improve the sound of your music with this bonus article. Correct pedalling can make or mar your music.
- What pedals are found on a piano?
- How does the sustain pedal work?
- How should the sustain pedal be used?
- Practice your technique with a special pedalling exercise and then with a boisterous song played with the left hand only.
- All techniques are illustrated with embedded sound clips.
Free Bonus Gift #3 ($6.97 Value)
MUSICAL SYMBOLS, TERMS AND ORNAMENTS glossary
This free bonus glossary/dictionary is a fascinating and essential resource for any musician - whether they play classical or popular music:
- 34 common musical symbols that tell you everything you need to know about written music, from the staff itself to accents, repeats and pedal signs.
- 62 important musical terms that tell you all about the speed, loudness and other qualities of your musical composition.
- Six common ornaments: Just as we use ornaments to beautify our homes, these musical ornaments are attractive decorations for your music.
- If you aim for excellence in your music, the free bonus, Musical Symbols, Terms and Ornaments, will help you follow written music accurately, play with correct timing and expression, and add attractive ornamentation. This will bring an entirely new dimension to your music!
Why struggle to achieve your piano playing dream when you can INCREASE YOUR POPULAR MUSIC SKILLS STARTING TODAY?
If you have read this far you will have discovered that you could play great popular music without years of effort, and that any delay is only going to prolong your frustration at not being able to play better. CLICK HERE
If you are still unsure I promise you this... if Playing Popular Music With Ease is not everything I have said and more, I will refund your money without any questions asked. CLICK HERE
There are so many choices that we make in our lives every day.
The person who makes the decision to take their music skills to the next level will be the one to feel the thrill of self expression and to share great music experiences with family and friends.
It's easy to get started right away. Just --
Click Here Now to Place Your Risk-Free Order of Playing Popular Music With Ease for Just $US14.97
You'll be downloading the book in just two minutes from now (no matter where you live and even if it is 1:00 am). This guide is in electronic book (ebook) format, which means you can download it right on your computer, and you can start using the great techniques just seconds after purchasing.
Your order will be processed securely through ClickBank / PayPal -- your information will be 100% confidential. Click here to read why it's completely safe to order online through ClickBank/PayPal (will pop up in a new window).
This ebook is in PDF format. It will work on all computers running Windows 98 2nd Edition or later, and Macs running Mac OS 10.2.2 or later (for earlier Mac versions, click here). The programs, Adobe Reader and QuickTime, are needed. Most computers have these programs already. But if you don't, you can download them easily and for free (we give you full instructions).
So take a deep breath and prepare yourself to put away all the money you thought you had to shell out to pay for extra music lessons -- and use this 100% foolproof method of learning to play popular music more easily than you ever imagined.
Click here to order now, risk free, and begin playing popular music easily -- starting today.
Associate Trinity College London, Associate Music Australia
P.S. Order now! In a few short minutes you could be learning the tips and tricks of how to play popular music with your own special style -- and with ease!